In this episode, Jason Stein interviews Maisie Hill, menstrual health expert, birth doula, and author of “Period Power,” a best-selling book that serves as a profound but practical blueprint to harness your hormones and get them working for you.
Having struggled with debilitating period pain for years, Maisie set out on a journey to discover ways she could better understand and connect with her reproductive system. In questing for an answer, she trained in Chinese medicine acupuncture, the Arvigo techniques of Mayan abdominal therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy, and paediatric acupuncture. Now she uses this knowledge - and her own unique way of treating - to help women discover the power of their own menstrual cycle
Join Maisie and Jason as they talk about:
- How to combat the stage-fright and perfectionism that comes with going viral
- Knowing the worth of your service and experience
- The transformative opportunities fear creates
- Getting published and finding an ideal agent
- Involving men in discussions surrounding menstrual health
- Choosing between passion projects as a entrepreneur
- Strategic alliances in business
- How to build a quality following
Connect with Maisie
Become a Renegade
Join the community at whichever level suits you and your business. The bottom line is that we want to help you crush your goals!
- Access to our closed Facebook community
- Monday Morning Renegade Roll Call to check-in, set intentions, and start each week right
- Weekly co-working & writing sessions
- Resources from finances to wellness
- All the awesome things you get in the Renegade Membership plus...
- 50-minutes each month to focus on wellness or business coaching with Dr. Rachel or Jason Stein
- Endless Support
- All the goods you get as a Super Renegade Membership plus...
- Bi-monthly Facilitated Mastermind Calls
- 30-minutes each month to talk business strategy with Jason Stein
- Endless Support
Check out the community
Unlock a free week
Stay in the Know
Get practical, doable business tips delivered to your inbox monthly.