This week, Jason Stein is joined by Wellness Renegade Paul Zelizer, founder of Awareprenuers: a community of people at the intersection of conscious business, social impact, and awareness practices.
Paul Zelizer worked as a counselor and social worker in New Mexico.working with families whose kids were just starting to get in trouble. It was beautiful work, but hard work. After a rough patch of compassion fatigue Paul decided it was time to reinvent his work in a way that would serve him better financially and emotionally. Paul was drawn to coaching as a vehicle to help make the impact he wanted on the world more peaceful and possible.
In this episode, Jason and Paul discuss:
- How to turn profit-driven companies and entrepreneurs on to social justice
- Ways to find or identify reliable sources of support and information as an entrepreneur
- How to take care of your wellness as an entrepreneur - and why it’s ESSENTIAL
- How to make time for awareness practices
- Biohacking and microhabits
- Remaining curious and adaptable with personal wellness
- How to add substance to your marketing
Connect with Paul
Join the Awareprenuer Community: Awareprenuers.com
Become a Renegade
Join the community at whichever level suits you and your business. The bottom line is that we want to help you crush your goals!
- Access to our closed Facebook community
- Monday Morning Renegade Roll Call to check-in, set intentions, and start each week right
- Weekly co-working & writing sessions
- Resources from finances to wellness
- All the awesome things you get in the Renegade Membership plus...
- 50-minutes each month to focus on wellness or business coaching with Dr. Rachel or Jason Stein
- Endless Support
- All the goods you get as a Super Renegade Membership plus...
- Bi-monthly Facilitated Mastermind Calls
- 30-minutes each month to talk business strategy with Jason Stein
- Endless Support
Check out the community
Unlock a free week
Stay in the Know
Get practical, doable business tips delivered to your inbox monthly.